Saturday, January 7, 2017

Music to Warm Your Soul and Tap your Toe

So each week i will throw out music that i am currently digging into, they may been themed they be unrelated and random but hopefully you will enjoy checking them out. So on a snowy winter day here is some music to warm you up and get the toe tapping.

This week i am featuring three bands that I am going to see here in Knoxville over the next few months. One courtesy of my wonderful wife's anniversary present, the other two are groups that I have grown to love over the past year. All three feature rock and blues elements but all feature a large band inclusive of horns. Any time an artist is incorporating the use of strings or horns (non-synth) its a move in a good direction in my book. So listen and enjoy and maybe i will see you at the concert.


2 comments:

  1. I saw that Nathaniel Rateliff was playing in Knoxville but last I looked it was sold out - lucky for you to get tickets!!

    ReplyDelete