Sunday, March 26, 2017

Feelin' Good

I am not sure there is anyone who could honestly say "I feel too good". Music has the magical ability of evoking emotions and this week is all about feeling good. A halo of sunshine poking through the clouds, your children smiling back at you, the aroma of fresh brewed coffee in the morning, staying up laughing with old friends, making new friends, singing and smiling.

For most of these songs I find it irresistible to tap my toes, bobbing my head along with the beat while an inexplicable smile emerges. True joy only comes from above and to rely on anything else is foolish. These songs, however, can be a secret weapon to melt away for just a little while or help pass the day along.

Sit back, relax, slow down and enjoy your day. Listen well!

Open Spotify Playlist


No comments:

Post a Comment